Thursday, March 08, 2007

Here starts my new venture, k-tracks!!

Guess this is what happens when you get tired of searching for a track, end up creating one on your own. Created my first k-track for Rosh, later we decided to share it with all the aspiring singers out there. Feel free to use the tracks.

Thanks to Govind for his pointers on creating karaoke tracks. Check out an amazing track he created for Rosh here.

At this point I reserve my "right-to-remain-silent" to all the karaoke requests. Trust me, whenever I create one you will find it here.

6 comments:

Barani said...

Great Job Iyyaps/Rosh..

waiting to see some great tracks

Cheers,
Barani

Aravind G said...

This is great. Can you write a post on how you create karaoke tracks? That would be very helpful.

Murali Venkatraman said...

the karaoke is of highest quality. I second aravind's request. Pointers would be greatly helpful.

Vivek said...

hey, nice work and it's awesome... same question as aravind... can you tell us how to create karoake tracks? i would be grateful if you can share some knowledge on this

Aamer's Blog said...

Friend...can u do karoke for songs Tera hone laga hoon from ajab prem ki gajab kahani.. and "Ek Niranjan(Telugu) song from Ek niranjan movie for me..its really urgent for me.."

Pinkki Manohar said...

well done..i was looking out for such tracks for my singing training...thanks to ur contribution....now i feel comfortable while practising with original track....pls upload some more hindi tracks...